Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 3, 2018

Am I Jesus Christ???

Many dump people nowadays be foolish with fake new that I am the Lord has returned to revenge and judge who worth to live on a good life...
Or else ... But that is the foolish claim all over the world . Which mean I am not God , I'm just an ordinary boy with the faithful heart that people'll return to kindness and goodness.
I am not God but I want everyone to worship so the society of human kind will be ultimate and last for eternalty...
Nowadays people worship anything that provide them money , crown , and power but not worship the one who created  universe. The people who don't worship God will be death for eternal don't you know???
I'm not God but to into development moreover, all the human kind must return to the circle that God has demanded for us .
Don't be childish or pretend to overwhelm with God. God can see you everywhere you live and judge you in a mysterial ways ...
Don't be fool yourselve unless there are such a lot of disasters among us.
Beware of fake news to claim the church of Vatican , or pope or bishop and God's beloving ones.
God is justice, goodness and beauty. Praised the God.Amen

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét