Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 3, 2020

Pray for motherroses !

O God, i'm so upset about many things, i'm so concerned about rightousness because people don't want to feel about love and truth , or justice, please , help me find the way for my people to live among liars and depressions , o Lord, please blame me by the fame of goodness and fullfilness , please , protect our people for the saviours by blesses of holiness . O my ye, break the chain of prisoners but condensering by foods or goods. o God, rescue us from insainity , and teach me more about redemptions of refugees , please proclaim us stay away from any diase an console my conduction . o hell, flame the darknight outs , and burn them all , and teach me about our intelligences , cleverity , and wiser . O holy saintivity , call me by the wind of the wild , and sweep my tear out, o , clark my peach and pitching my desire to help me learn more about rosemary and study sciences of scientist , by the way of otherwise , and seck my absorb by the absolution maincalm , and stamp m spammy doof , o the ceil , camp me and rock my chair style, but amnasty memories by damnation , and ruing the whore out of the bitch ! Please , goof my underdogs and stay strong toward overdoses and overwhelming , please, talk to my bold lighters , and antivirus from antivities , and conceal my peanuts , and asshole dicks and peacocks , or peahens , please pleach my inside out commerald and gaming my masterchef distinguisions , o hail ringings , remble my trumps , and trumpet my trees forest and nutcrackers my beautiful gardens , please , set me in from punchfulness by the lessing Lord ,ye men , mumble waht we give , and what we take , by the roll of the dice , please , digging gold and jeweries , and help me self_study proberly wellknowns kind , thanks for the water and the fresh atmosphere, o Lord , send e on and sent it on but give my heart a break from relaxing and obeydience , o thankful Jesus my saviours , kings of heaven , beyond angels , and learn for me , and sacr my complement by complexing trials duels . Yay me sins and shoperhorlics, joke my poker face b franchiseness and beware of principle procedure acknownledge consolation forexs . Sail my seawitch and wheat my cigarettes of liars and craziness . Stupidivity! Donky copycats of copright but docat our youcat. whitness sucide alarmations, chain me in our yank peas . Hell hold tresspasses, cats eat our tounge , tinkling my supremes, support me and follow hologram hollows , and suck my honey by my amways , motherfuckers dell dental creams toothpaste , and fairytail my fantasy fancy cars washing . O game my chicks witts , and septen my seignels , anges my geostorm , angels my square triangles, deep me junk funk fruitenish . Jank my sank and rockupdown dump pump jumps . Step down communism , racism , facism , chinazi . Holi Bible safeguarding me and destroy communism ones and for offsprings! Fuck luck ! #Motherroses

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét